Pittsburgh area non-profit in need of part-time Office Assistant/Coordinator. Selected candidate will assist in coordinating of logistics for the organization’s group delivery program and will work closely with internal staff and external partners to support program processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receive and respond to daily phone calls from recipients who have questions or concerns about their service reservations. Explain the home delivery program to interested and eligible recipients, and enroll them into the program as needed.
· Communicate across organization departments to troubleshoot delivery issues and serve as a resource to the Call Center to answer questions about home delivery and service reservations on a daily basis.
· Maintain strong relationships and communication with home delivery fulfillment partners.
· Participate in the home delivery dispatch process.
· Assist in managing the organization’s home delivery software, and provide training and technical assistance on its mobile app use and features to home delivery volunteers.
· Receive and respond to phone calls from delivery drivers on routes. Provide instructions to resolve delivery issues.
· Generate home delivery recipient reports and route sheets to be used by internal and external stakeholders to deliver food to program recipients. Responsible for ensuring accuracy of these reports and routes.
· Support on-site home delivery distributions to seniors enrolled in the
· Update recipient records and data in a timely manner to ensure data accuracy.
· Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly reporting as needed.
· Attend staff meetings and other meetings as required.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Excellent customer service skills and ability to effectively communicate and interact with individuals of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and personalities
· Strong interpersonal skills, good time management skills
· Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, strong problem-solving skills
· Ability to meet crises calmly, solve problems, show attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to work with a minimum of supervision, show initiative, flexibility, work in a team environment, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work under deadlines
· Proficient in MSWord, Excel and Outlook
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org