Robinson Township area corporation in need of experienced Staff Accountant. Selected candidate will be responsible to maintain U.S. general ledgers in an efficient, accurate and timely manner in accordance with all required internal accounting and reporting guidelines.
Duties to include:
· Prepare and record monthly journal entries in the General Ledger and support month-end closing activities
· Reconcile General Ledger accounts and research and resolve issues
· Assist with providing information to external auditors for annual audit including revenue recognition and other requests as needed
· Analyze freight accrual accounts and prepare weekly forecasts for freight payments
· Assist with other General Accounting functions including analyzing and Transit) postings. Also prepare miscellaneous billings, as needed, and assist with other miscellaneous General Ledger tasks.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance with three to five years accounting experience preferred or equivalent training with minimum five years related accounting work experience
· SAP working knowledge with minimum three years experience preferred
· Advanced working knowledge of computer applications
· Ability to communicate effectively and promptly at all levels of the organization, supporting department objectives and management decisions
· Ability to effectively deal with complexities of understanding and interpreting information and can independently develop and implement solutions
· Motivated, self-starting individual
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com