Robinson Twp area company in need of experienced Accounts Payable Specialist. Selected candidate will ensure timely and accurate payment of vendor invoices, maintaining good relations with the external vendors to avoid disruption of vital services while adhering to sound accounting principals.
Duties to include:
· Processing of assigned vendor’s invoices for payment in a timely manner; any trouble-shooting to get the invoices posted/paid
· Resolve and expedite any issues or problems.
· Research and resolve exceptions, and answer questions from both internal and external customers in the US.
· Ensure all workflows are cleared and ready for payment
· Previous experience in an accounting function; accounts receivable or payable preferred.
· Knowledge and understanding of Procurement function preferred.
· Professional interpersonal and written communication and customer service skills.
· Superior time-management, problem-solving and organizational skills.
· Basic knowledge of mathematics and accounting principles, concepts and processes.
· Ability to work independently with a high level of accuracy while meeting assigned deadlines.
· SAP experience preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org