Downtown Pittsburgh firm in need of experienced administrative support. Selected candidate will provide administrative assistance to foundation staff and director.
Duties to include:
- Schedule meetings and arrange meeting logistics as requested – board meetings, etc.
- Greet and interface with visitors
- Assist with physical and cloud based files in coordination with the Executive Director
- Scan grant reports or files and link to appropriate grant files for cloud based storage
- Work with Executive Director and Treasurer on requesting, producing and tracking grant and vendor payments via bank checks and wire transfers
- Handle phone or email inquiries and direct and dispatch them appropriately
- Assist with grant award letters and declinations where appropriate
- Work with Executive Director to post website copy
- Assist with production and dispatch of board materials before and after each meeting
- Handle mail, packages and requests that arise
- Work with executive director on set up, implementation and ongoing maintenance of grants management system
- A variety of personal assistant duties for Director and general support of office.
- Highly proficient MSOffice skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting helpful but is not required
- Working knowledge of technology platforms like Apple TV is helpful
- The ability to compose and create business correspondence is necessary.
- Prior experience with data bases or customer relationship management tools is a plus
- Experience with managing events is helpful
- A self-starter with the ability to anticipate and manage organizational needs is required
- Ability to work with highly confidential information and on sometimes complex matters.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational are needed.
- Ability to learn and become proficient with grants management software.
To apply for this job please visit www.pancoast.com.