For Pittsburgh area non-profit legal support group. Selected candidate will offer assistance to clients with issues related to COVID-19 pandemic and will be responsible for completion of program intakes and while directing callers to appropriate resources.
Duties to include:
· Ensures that all intake messages, whether left by telephone or via the on-line intake system, are responded to on a daily basis.
· Making and tracking referrals made to other resources for each individual referred.
· Answer incoming calls and responding to client’s online intake submissions.
· Actively listening to clients’ and referring them to the appropriate attorney or organization.
· Keeping detailed records in our client database of all calls and callbacks made.
· Proficient PC/MSOffice skills
· Professional verbal and written communication skills
· Ability in handing confidential information
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com