City of Pittsburgh development office in need of an experienced Administrative Assistant. Selected candidate will provide customer service to the internal and external customers and stakeholders to the organization while providing support to the group’s Human Resources department.
· Provide information to callers about programs, events, and departments.
· Answer queries from the public, customers, and clients.
· Greet persons entering the organization and inform staff when visitors and guests arrive.
· Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
· Schedule and maintain appointments as needed for conference rooms, vehicle reservations, and create meeting room lists daily for internal staff to reference.
· Organize conference rooms as needed to ensure cleanliness and properly stocked.
· Assist in the organizing of catering for meetings and events, as needed.
· Monitor and maintain office equipment, and office supplies for the authority. Act as the main point of contact for supply orders, and equipment requests.
· Provide administrative support to the Human Resource leadership including calendar maintenance, credit card and expense management, and travel arrangements as needed.
· Prepare correspondence and documents as requested on behalf of leadership.
· Process invoices, expenses, and reimbursements for human resources department.
· 5+ years of relevant administrative assistant experience working in a professional office.
· Strong organization, attention to detail, and customer service skills.
· Proficient PC and MSOffice skills
· Knowledge of customer service principles and best practices.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
NOTE: Must be a City of Pittsburgh resident.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org